Argyll Scott is acting as Employment Agent for this role. Our client is a Singapore based Insurance company. Looking to hire high caliber Compliance professional. This is a permanent opportunity.
You are expected to perform and ensure compliance of internal and external clauses for the Agency and Distribution Division, to report and response to both internal management teams as well as external regulatory bodies timely and accurately, as well as to report fraud & risks if any (i.e. financial risk, operational risk, technology risk) to Group Risk Management where necessary).
- Accountable to provide relevant information to regulatory bodies and industry associations
- Responsible for Management and Regulatory Reporting, which include regular reporting. regulatory inspections & visits (including the action plans), responses to consultation papers, survey responses, information requests & queries, questionnaires, etc. (exclude responses related to regulatory breach reporting)"
- Provide materials to support the compliance with the new/revised regulations
- Develop and execute procedures, processes and controls
- Perform regular assessment within the division/ department to ensure procedures, processes and controls are effectively implemented, ie accuracy of system application attributes of all
- distribution channels
- Facilitate Compliance Assurance process, by coordinating the responses, collecting assurance samples with the relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with Group Risk Management, to identify and analyse risk for the business/operations, and determine the action plans where required,
- Present business/operations risk matters to management committees, i.e. risk issues, risk acceptance, action plans notification / approval
- Communicate to business/operations stakeholders in a proactive and prompt manner
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 2 - 3 years of compliance / audit experience in Financial Services or insurance Industry would be an added advantage:
- Proficient in MS office, excel and power point
- Self-starter and proactive;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.