Argyll Scott are serving the right talent to handle projects for e-Payment systems (ATM, POS, Cards, VISA, Mastercard). The E-Payment Project Manager must be able to gather requirements from the banks, conduct a technical analysis and plan the implementation up until delivery.
- Analyze Banks requirements, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation.
- Communicate with Vendors in order to benchmark and plan project implementation.
- Manage projects and organize steering committees.
- Create and maintain documentation on E-Payment systems and processes.
- Write test plan, define test scope and organize & participate to the testing phase.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on new E-Payment technologies and schemes (VISA, Mastercard).
- Holder of degree in IT or computer science
- Good level of communication in English especially writing and speaking.
- Willing to work in an International environment.
- Strong analytical mind and strong experience with E-Payment technologies.
- Understand perfectly the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
- Relevant experience in project management strong methodology.
- Knowledge of EMV Standards and test process.
- Experience with card schemes (VISA, Mastercard, Union-Pay) and certification.
Apply now and feel free to reach 061 824 1281 if interested.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.