- Sahpe and maintain documentations on E-Payment systems and processes.
- Stay up-to-date of the new knowledge on new E-Payment technologies and schemes (VISA, MasterCard, UPI, JCB, AMEX).
- Identify and improve entireprocess; write test plan, define test scope and organize & participate the end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the project's deliveries.
- Assure the projects are adhering to the agreed timelines and the Project Team is staffed correctly to match this purpose (through collaboration with cross functional team)
- Collect and analyze data, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation
- Collaborate with cross functional internal and external team in order to benchmark and plan project implementation.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in IT or related fields
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT product development or related fields (IT position, E-payment Project Manager)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai with excellent communication skills
- Experience with E-Payment technologies: ATM and/or POS systems, Cards system, Payment Gateway. Also, card schemes (VISA, Mastercard and/or Union-Pay) and certification process.
- Understanding of EMV Standards and International Standards (PCI-DSS, VISA, MasterCard, UPI)
- Excellent of testing process, technical skills, being able to handle the projects end to end.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.