Marketing Manager to lead all ecommerce marketing for a major Retailer's Point of Sale in EMEA.
We require a Marketing Manager develop and deliver integrated marketing programs to retain and grow value for small and medium businesses in European markets with the help of a POS Soltuion.
* Manage and expand POS marketing programs across multiple EMEA markets which provides structured, tiered marketing support for different merchant segments including all tracking and reporting of performance
* Ensure a best-in-class implementation and execution of our Global Marketing strategies and programs to drive acquisition and growth within our SMB base in the respective markets
* Run thematic, lifecycle-specific cross-sell campaigns on a local level and therefore drive development and creative production of beneficial content to be distributed across different channels
* Develop and implement a marketing strategy to migrate existing POS customers from legacy solutions to new POS solution.
* Work with Global Marketing teams, POS teams and other strategic partners such as GTM to ensure all product roadmap developments are incorporated into ongoing merchant propositions and communications
* Own the POS Marketing budget and be responsible for managing spend in order to drive optimal investment.
* Become a key member of a cross-functional global team to create and deliver robust marketing plans through to execution
* Experience in Lifecycle Marketing, ideally in a B2B environment and/or in eCommerce.
* In-depth knowledge of the development, design and supervision of online and offline marketing campaigns
* Experience in agency management, budget management, presentation skills, stakeholder management.
* Experience navigating a highly-matrixed, cross-functional, international and professional environment
Skills & Abilities required:
* Knowledge of and passion for the small business segment
* High interest or knowledge in current Internet- and Online Marketing trends
* Good knowledge of multi-channel approaches (email, direct mail, Paid Display)
* Ability to work across timezones and speak fluent English. Other languages a plus.