A global fashion distruptor and game-changer is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Online/Digital Merchandising Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Head of Online Commerce, you will drive the online merchandising activities to perfection to deliver the global brand's vision and commercial goals in the SEA countries - from aligning omnichannel merchandise assortment, activating/deactivating product catalogues, to analysing products performances and identifying opportunities.
- Analyse and present the ecommerce performance (with a solid focus on merchandise) with commercial insights on daily/weekly/monthly sales trends, product sales trends vis-à-vis inventories level
- Align the activation and deactivation of products catalogue with global and regional calendars to deliver accurate digital merchandising/VM, marketing, product and consumer strategies to in-country markets
- Participate in seasonal market buying campaigns/trips and provide ecommerce business insights
- Drive 100% accuracy for all online customer-facing information, including currencies vis-à-vis country locations, product material descriptions, store details
- Mandatory pre-requisite: ecommerce/online commerce
- 6+ years of merchandising experience preferably in ready-to-wear, leather goods, accessories
- Solid data-driven approach and detail-oriented profile
- Strong and proactive team player with proven ability in working across multiple and regional/global stakeholders
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421