A FMCG client with strong global presence is looking for an eCommerce Sales Manager, this is a newly created role to development the eCommerce channel. You will report directly to Brand Director, and be one of the first members in the eCommerce team.
- Define business plans and manage eCommerce Sales activities to ensure targets are met
- Plan and lead innovative product & promotional strategies to drive business growth across eCommerce platform
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns for brand building and increase brand awareness for the brand
- Ensure smooth consumer journey, optimise website traffic and maximise the conversion rate to sales
- Drive consumer engagements via marketing activities
- Work closely with IT team on big data, to analyze consumer behaviour, provide insights and identify opportunities.
· Degree holder and above
· At least 6 years solid experiences in eCommerce in consumer goods
· Proven track record in developing market places and own.com
· Driven personality, face paced with strong analytical skills
· Chinese language is a must, fluency in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk