- Leads sales activities with more complex clients and prospects.
- Works with other NFP firms to develop and promote cross-market accounts, gain new accounts and/or identify opportunities in an account territory
- Sell and service P&C insurance to prospective and existing clients by preparing specifications and marketing strategy for new business and renewals. Recommend new and additional coverages and obtain quotes for client.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with carriers.
- Use independent judgment and discretion placing clients' coverage with market carriers. Negotiate terms and pricing in the best interests of the client. Make appropriate recommendations to client with regard to all insurance matters.
- Meet assigned goals for sales and renewals.
- Acts as subject matter expert for company products and services.
- May provide mentoring and coaching to fellow team members.
- Frequently makes independent judgments without prior review
- 5-10 years of experience in P&C lines
- Proven record of business development in the P&C lines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Execellent problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105