Engineering Manager - Up to 140,000 THB per month
Client: A Well known Food & Beverage Campany
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the maintenance of machinery and equipment both preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Manage the engineering and maintenance of the factory to be efficient enough for production and continuous system development.
- Management of design, development of machinery and mechanical engineering equipment Electrical engineering according to engineering standards.
- Manage the Capital Expenditure (CapEx)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering.
- At least 15 years experience in maintenance and engineering with from Food and Beverage Industry, with 5-7 years of managerial experience.
- Good command of English language
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently or in team environment.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, GMP, HACCP, BRC, IFS
- *** DIRECT Experience from Beverage company***
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@ argyllscott.co.th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.