- Lead and manage the Domestic and International EDS Product Management Team to deliver the outcome according to and beyond KPIs.
- End-to-end domestic and international EDS product development/delivery process from idea generation through deployment. Product development includes new products/ services/ businesses, enhancement and modification of existing products/ services/ businesses.
- Manage product life cycle, P&L, costing. Drive EDS revenue both domestic and international. Manage partners of international EDS products and services as well as partners of domestic EDS products and services. Align and harmonize our products and services with our partners to create a seamless experience to customers.
- Build and drive international EDS business to become the Asian Hub to CLMV.
- Build and drive managed network services.
- Develop, design, align, and deploy efficient support processes in collaboration with Process Innovation Team as well as relevant support teams.
- Set product price & discount scheme and process in order to launch standard price of EDS service
- Age 38-45 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Telecom Network, Network Security, Information technology, Marketing, Business Administrative or related field
- Possess an experience in Product development, Product Management which is related to Data Communication, Data Network, Data Service at least 5-10 years
- Experience in SI/IT industry is preferred.
- Sharp in business modeling, numerical skills, ability to probe problem and opportunity.
- Excellent presentation skill, negotiation, ability to multi-task, analytical and interpersonal skill as well as good team player
- Proactive work ethic and good time management skill
- Possess service oriented mind and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in standard business applications (i.e. MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and etc…)
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and spoken
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.