A luxury maison, known as a consistent source of inspirations, is looking for an Events Marketing Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Communications Head, you will enable successful and impactful planning and delivery of the Maison's brand and client events (big or small) in the various local markets, bringing the global vision and the House's codes alive.
- Drive successful start-to-end (from strategies to execution) of the region's brand and client experience events for SEA region
- Partner with in-country marketing and events team to design and develop compelling local events (small to large scale) with a focal objective in new clients acquisitions and retention
- Identify and present competitors activities and insights, regional and global event concepts and activations trends; propose plans for the brand
- 6+ years of solid regional experience in driving small and large scale of luxury brand and client events
- Comes with track record of in leading successful, high impact, high ROI (measured in brand awareness, new client acquisitions, client retention) events across different markets
- Agile, proactive and self-driven team player
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421