Do you want to work for a global business (12 offices in 12 very beautiful destinations) with smashing benefits and get exposure at PLC board level and exposure to a the financial side of running a global company? Is yes, keep reading!
You will report directly to the Group COO & CFO of an AIM listed global recruitment company and be a key member of the Executive Team. The role offers full support in training from both our L+D team, stakeholders and particularly, the EA team. This role offers a huge amount of scope for development and to grow alongside an organisation that is always pushing boundaries and being the best in its market. Our current EA's have had an exceptional career journey with us from Charlotte (EA to CEO) starting off as a Junior PA just 4 years ago and Katie (EMEA CEO) started her career with us as a Admin Assistant 6 years ago.
Function & Responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Screening and dealing with calls and emails
- Fielding and dealing with internal and external queries
- Research and assist in the co-ordination of projects across the business in line with the overall strategy
- Investor relations; assisting with corporate duties of an AIM listed company, liaising with our joint brokers, registrar and investors
- Plc Board & Executive Board; assist with board packs, logistics & processes
- Liaising with the Board, Leadership team & external advisors & clients
- Corporate social responsibility management e.g. JP Morgan Run
- Travel co-ordination
- Filing, typing, scanning, printing
- Producing presentations to external standard and use of the internal creative function to ensure high presentation standards
- Regular updates and effective communication with the Group COO & CFO
- Gatekeeping; management of access to the Group COO & CFO
- Upward management of the Group COO & CFO
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues throughout the business
- Professional and commercial when dealing with external advisors
- Understanding of a service-based market and the functions of the business
We are encouraging applications from experienced Executive Assistants & Personal Assistants with at least 2 years' experience. The ideal candidate needs to be able to demonstrate that they aren't afraid of upward management, happy to think outside of the box, proactive and a strong team player!
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please get in touch with Amelia Lathwell (Talent Acquisition Executive)