We are currently working with a growing Financial Services firm, who are developing their FP&A team and are keen to find a Finance Analyst to join them. This role would be working in an SME business which has grown significantly over the last few years and are developing quickly in their specialist market.
For this Finance Analyst role your key responsibilities will include:
- Own the relationship between the FP&A teams and the wider business teams responsible for funding the business
- Lead the analysis and modelling for specialist projects including funding strategies and develop models and analysis with a view to the financial information being used for decisions on funding
- Work closely with the Management Reporting team to ensure historic reporting and forecasting are aligned and communication updates are delivered to senior management.
- Provide management with insightful financial analysis to support their business decisions.
- Own your projects and manage expectations and deadlines
Key skills required for this Finance Analyst role will include;
- Newly Qualified Accountant with a background in Financial Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills and confident in analysis and reconciliation work
- Well organised and results orientated
- "Hands-on" attitude with good attention to detail essential.
- A clear communicator at all levels
This role offers the opportunity to work within a growing SME environment and for more information on the role get in touch