We are currently working with a well established technology firm, who are developing their FP&A team and are keen to find a Finance Analyst to join them to take the lead for their annual budgets and forecasting programs along with adhoc projects.
This role would be working in an mid sized business which has grown significantly over the last few years and are developing quickly in their specialist market. THis FP&A / Finance Analyst role will offer the right candidate an opportunity to be at the forefront of assisting the business make strateigc decisions.
For this Finance Analayst role your key responsibilities will include:
- Own the relationship between the FP&A teams and the wider business including senior stakeoholders
- Take responsibility for the Annual Budget, forecasting and capex analysis
- Lead the analysis and modelling and provide board level presentations for specialist projects
- Work closely with the Management Reporting team to ensure reporting and forecasting are aligned and communication updates are delivered to senior management.
- Provide management with insightful financial analysis to support their business decisions.
- Own your projects and manage expectations and deadlines
Key skills required for this Finance Analyst role will include;
- Ideally a Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience within Practice (Audit), Retail or Commercial Finance would be beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills ( VBA, QL ) and confident in analysis and interpreting data
- "Hands-on" attitude with good attention to detail essential.
- A clear communicator at all levels
This role offers the opportunity to work within a growing SME environment and for more information on the role get in touch