Finance Manager - Construction
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
A Global Construction company are looking for a Finance Manager to join their fast paced, growing finance team. The Finance Manager will be a newly Qualified ACA Accountant who is looking to pursue a career within a successful reputable organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager & Head of Finance.
· Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis for different entities.
· Mid-quarter and end-quarter forecasting packs and preparation of quarter-end results pack.
· Working closely with the Projects teams and other teams within the business across different entities.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Newly Qualified ACA Accountant with 1 - 2 years PQE.
· Experience in the Construction industry or a similar industry.
· Strong academic background.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.