In the role, you will manage and monitor the daily cash position, report cash operation activities and proposes borrowing & investment strategies. You will also ensure liquidity, prepare cash flow projections, and completes debt administration. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the development of bank relationships, maintaining access to the bank portals and adequate controls related to the cash management function.
- Performs daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities
- Monitors and manages company's daily cash position
- Lead a team of payment and collection officers
- Forecasts daily cash requirements and completes rolling four-week forecast
- Responsible for borrowing/investment strategies to minimize cost and maximize returns
- Manages and administers bank relationships, account access, and scorecards.
- Administers the debt portfolio and ensures compliance with bank covenants.
- Recommends and implements improvements to the current cash management processes.
- Ensures compliance with SOX controls, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions and banking.
- Acts as an expert advisor on cash and bank operations for the business units and other corporate functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field required
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Operation Finance and familiarity with Treasury Operations
- Knowledge of cash management, forecasting, and internal controls
- Solid understanding of financial statement and corporate finance
- Familiarity with cash/bank management systems, ERP or Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of establishing a SOX compliant structure
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to multi-task, plus team supervisory experience
- Good command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.