Our client is the best company to provide the fruit supply.
Scope of works (but not limited to) are as follows:
- FP&A finance skill related to productivity, budgeting, rolling forecasts (covering forecasted P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecast), performance reporting, and metrics to measure performance
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create options and solutions
- Dive deeply into operations areas in order to be able to link financial impacts with all those operations activities
- Able to work independently on regional projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Creating presentations, headlines that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Variance analysis to various reference points (forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses) and able to proactively identifying opportunities for improvement on all relevant areas (production cost, working capital level, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional projects
- Fluent in English
- SAP working environment
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM) working environment is a +
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.