Are you an immediately available, newly qualified accountant with strong technical experience and the ability to consolidate accounts? If so, this could be your opportunity to join one of the worlds most prestigious property firms -
We are looking for a contractor for an initial 6 months to help support some of the UK and European funds and mandates, the key responsibilities would be as follows:
- Management and financial accounting - review of management accounts and financial statements including overseeing
- Reviewing consolidated accounts, NAV calculations, completing the financial elements of investor reports
- Tax compliance - reviewing tax returns including VAT, corporation tax and non-resident landlord tax
- Banking, debt and cash management - managing cash levels, managing payment recommendations, calculating interest payments and bank reporting
- Corporate governance - preparing information for Board meetings, ensuring company and tax filings are done in a timely manner
Real Estate or Financial Services experience would be beneficial, as would a practice trained background. The role will pay £250-£280 per day and start immediately.