Our client is a top IT hub company with over 100 years of experience providing service in Europe. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to be responsible for all aspects of accounting operations.
· Responsible for company financial statement and ensure for monthly balance sheet and P/L transactions are reconcilable with monthly, quarterly and annually account closing
· Prepare 3 to 5 years plan while forecasting and budgeting
· Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, local laws and regulations/statutory accounting standards and withholding tax (PND3, PND53 and PND54)
· Conduct or coordinate with external auditors and related government departments (Ministry of Commerce, Revenue Department, etc.)
· Liaise with headquarters while ensuring transaction is comply with company policy and general reporting requirements
· Ad hoc assignments
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/master's degree in Accounting with CPA/CPD certification
· 8+ years' experience in all accounting functions ranging from accounting cost analysis, taxation, financial, etc.
· Technology/IT/Banking experiences preferred
· Familiar with MNC environment, Revenue Department, regulations and standards and Cloud Accounting System
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai Nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.