- Prepare financial statements and monthly financial performance reports
- Responsible for all finance and accounting functions
- Prepare and manage Cost manufacturing for group company
- Predict and advise on the company's profitability
- Coordinate with external auditors and government agencies to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reports.
- Prepare the annual budget.
- Perform inter-company reconciliation.
- Responsible for cash flow management and liaison with bankers.
- Review Balance Sheet and analyze P&L.
- Supervising and managing accounting staffs.
- Age between 35-45 years
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years accounting and financial experience (with at least 5 years at the managerial level) in a manufacturing company.
- Strong in cost accounting for production/manufacturing
- Service-minded, open-minded, results-oriented, and proactive.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Being a leader with the confidence to handle office management and long-term financial planning involving budgeting and inventory control
- Good command in English both written and spoken skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.