Financial Controller Job Duties;
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the MD with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the MD in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Male & Female, age 40-50 years old
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the Finance & Accounting, HR and Procurement Function.
- People management experience e.g. leadership skills, interpersonal skills.
- Other skills requirement: outstanding analytical with problem-solving skills, integrity and reliability, solid written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.