Our client, a FMCG Retail MNC, is currently in search of a high potential Financial Controller due to business needs. Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for financial planning and strategy development across the region.
- Lead, develop and oversee the Regional finance team
- Prepare and present annual accounts, strategy and budget for business with the Management team
- Strategic business partner to the Regional Leadership team
- Support S&OP and merchandising functions in market assessments related to store profitability and pricing.
- Handle business analysis, budgeting and reporting processes to ensure timely, accurate financial performance and the integrity of the business.
- Preparation of financial feasibility studies including identifying the opportunity and business risks and making the necessary objective recommendations
- Overseeing and secure timely, accurately financial reporting from all markets and the region
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
- With min 10 years of hands-on Accounting & Controller-ship experience in Retail/Luxury industries
- Strong team management experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the Region
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105