Our Client is one of the leading leasing company in Thailand with more than 1,200 branches nationwide. They are looking for AVP - Financial Planning and Analysis to be responsible for business strategy and direction while support management in decision making based on analysis.
- Focused on business strategy and directions. Support management in decision making based on various analysis
- Work closely with all parties to support the business including performance monitoring
- Formulate budget, strategic model and support planning process.
- Provide analysis on new campaign / pricing
- Portfolio analysis on trend to identify new segment
- Controlling Capital expenditure and provide feasibility study
- Cost allocation set up to provide profit by segment
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor's/master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area
- At least 12 years' experience in reporting and analysis within leasing or related industry
- Knowledge of MS Access, SQL, VBA for Excel
- Project management skills
- Deliver work within timeline
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.