About this position
· The FP&A Manager will be a key member of the Finance Team responsible for utilizing both quantitative and qualitative analyses of all operational aspects of the company in order to evaluate the company's progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans.
· Drive the Company's budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling in coordination with finance teams across our business units. This will be done by partnering directly with business analysts and spend owners to create non-traditional actual to plan tracking, business insights and recommendations, and plan and forecast expense budgets
· Drive the Company's budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling in coordination with finance teams across our business units.
· Consolidate and control activities for month-end reporting, budgeting, forecasting and strategic plans in coordination with the Finance & Accounting team.
· Develop, maintain, and improve standard reporting to the business partners and spend owners
· Assist in the process of preparation of internal management reporting on segment and product levels for presentation to senior management on a regular (monthly) basis
· Contribute to the ongoing efforts to enhance financial modeling to drive decision making
· Frequent Ad Hoc analysis and special projects
· At least 7 years of experience in accounting or finance or FP&A-related functions
· Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications (including compliance, budgeting, financial planning, and reporting.)
· Knowledge in ecommerce, logistic or retail is a plus.
· Fluent in English (Able to work with regional management)
· CPA holder is a plus.
· A deep understanding of our business models and experience.
· Strong ability to build & maintain solid relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and drive complex operationl initiatives.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.