Argyll Scott is partnering with an international consulting firm to look for a number of high calibre project leads to lead and take part in Fintech, Wealth Management and /or Insurtech projects.
- Take part in planning and executing business projects and strategies
- Lead key projects that are related but not limited to: digitalization operation, partnerships & JVs deals negotiations and collaborations, product development and business transformation etc.
- Collaborate with various departments or external business partners to drive digital project development, implementation and business result delivery
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of the latest digital solutions and relevant initiatives
- To monitor and control project status to ensure project development aligned with business strategy
- To ensure the projects comply with regulatory requirements and compliance standards
- Degree Holder and above from recognized university
- MBA qualifications is preferred
- 3-7 years of strategy and international consultancy experience.
- Open for candidates with multiple seniority levels
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
For further details or interest in knowing more about Insurance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at firstname.lastname@example.org /+852 6517 3838 (Whatsapp/Direct Line)