An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced & IT focussed finance professional to join a start up based in Dubai. The company have recently found new premises and increasing headcount across the business. They now require a data led, FP&A specialist to join their team.
The role will initially be very hands on (this will not just be a typical finance role) and the company needs someone with a 'start-up' mindset.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with CFO/CEO/Heads of business to carry out detailed analysis
- Budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Data Management Solutions: assist with building the architecture of data storage and data flows internal to the FP&A function comprehensive of financial and operational KPIs
- BI tools: in charge of the BI tools, internal ETL, data aggregation and data warehousing in the FP&A function
- Assist with financial modelling
- Use of data visualization: Power BI
- Ad hoc duties as required
Working closely with the CEO, the successful candidate should have a strong background in both BI reporting & FP&A. You should have a hunger to succeed and be innovative and driven. If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org