An automotive parts MNC company based in BKK, Thailand is looking for an experience candidate in managing franchisee and expanding franchise presences to join the team! The candidate can come from different industry but need to have experience in franchise management.
- Provide the strategic vision, planning expertise, and operational leadership required to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Understand the nature of franchise business, activities from competitor in the same industry, and franchise business from other industries.
- Understand own shop operation and knowhow to strengthen Franchise system with special focus on merchandise and operation.
- Ensures that franchisees receive the organizational strategy, including promotions, products, and any other standardized rules.
- Conduct nationwide/regional/key dealer meeting, as well as frequent dealer visit to strengthen the relationship with each franchisee.
- Maintenance of FC agreement as well as new and renewals of existing FC agreement.
- Ensure obligation of both Franchisor and Franchisee are fulfilled.
- Monitor/Visualize Franchisee's operation in accordance with FC agreement.
- Support BDO activities to align standardized rules.
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Marketing or Business Management or any related field
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in franchise business, Car and Auto motive business, Auto care and Tire, FMCG business will be preferred
- Knowledge of Marketing, Business Strategic management development, and basic finance including experience in practice
- Strong in initiative and project management to address new challenge
- Leadership and influencing leading and directing the work of others.
For more information please apply or call K. Yoon at 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.