- Responsible in the entire system development life cycle. Lead in system design, development, testing and implementation to develop financial services systems & applications.
- Build API systems to drive new consumer experiences and unlock business capabilities.
- Collaborate with diverse technical delivery teams to build service-based architecture to scale and innovate.
- Drive high-impact technology decisions on topics including container orchestration, service mesh, API gateways, and commercial vs. open source software.
- Degree in Computing / Information Systems or a related discipline
- Experience in finance industry would be an advantage
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
- Good DevOps and API skills (technologies such as JAVA/AngularJS/AKS/PCF/SprintBoot/JQuery/RabbitMQ..etc)
- Experience in Cloud platform(AWS, Azure)
- Writes clear, readable and maintainable code, takes ownership of the quality and usability of code
- Hands-on RDBMS experience (data modeling, analysis, programming, stored procedures, PLSQL)
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Good verbal and written communication; effectively articulates technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.