- Define the IFRS17 calculation requirements and source the relevant data to support the calculation and accounting requirements.
- Define system test cases and participate in the execution of system testing ensuring all IFRS17 calculation parameters have been tested.
- Create test cases, test data, and expected results.
- Support the configuration team working with them to ensure the clients' specific requirements are met.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification line accountant experience in the financial services industry - ideally an investment bank, in either product control or similar trade facing area.
- Understand the accounting life cycle and be able to demonstrate their understanding for 1 or more trading products.
- Highly mathematical and be able to understand the actuarial model outputs & processes.
- Exposure to IFRS17 and having insurance industry experience, especially solvency II are advantages.
- Expert in MS-Excel and good at MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Visio.
- Have relational database knowledge
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.