Fund Accountant - Real Estate
Salary - £55,000 per annum
A Real Estate company are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their growing finance team. Reporting to the Head of Finance to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with service providers to deliver quarterly reports in an efficient manner
· Producing consolidated investor reports on a quarterly basis
· Preparation of statutory accounts for various group entities
· Being one of the main points of contact during the audit process, pushing for delivery of audited financial statements within the desired timeframe
· Interaction with the Fund's investors, auditors, tax agents, legal advisors and property managers
· Work closely with the Head of Finance to design and develop both internal and external management reports to better inform the business
· Implement more effective systems for management reporting
· Designing and implementing internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years fund accounting experience, including preparation of statutory accounts
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.