Argyll Scott is partnering with a life insurance company to look for a fund accountant/assistant manager to join their growing business.
- Provide fund accounting support for Asia Pacific
- Assist on month-end closing and financial reporting and analysis for investment data
- Support the year-end audit work and ensure the appropriate internal controls are in place
- Prepare the reporting and interpretation from investment results
- Assist in resolving the operational day-to-day issues and clients' enquiries
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in banking, asset management, fund administration, fund accounting or insurance investment accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS9 will be an advantage
- Good understanding of common financial instruments, asset backed securities, syndicated loan, bonds, equities, mutual funds, private debts etc. a plus
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in SAP is preferable
Please apply directly or email your CV to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for the opportunity with your current salary, expected salary and notice period.