- Kuala Lumpur based - KLCC
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
This company is a leading global consulting firm with offices throughout the world. Working with a small shared services team you will be responsible for looking after the General Ledger for a subsidiary business within the Asian region. You will work as part of a close knit team in a fantastic office environment with a strong support network.
- Month end closing by reviewing all P&L items and ensure balance sheet schedules are completed timely
- Liaise with local finance admin in the business to send the monthly document to the local statutory accountant to ensure all items are captured correctly and reconcile accordingly.
- Review monthly WHT and VAT submission to Revenue Department in prepared by statutory accountant
- Prepare monthly intercompany invoices for local stat filing and recording.
- Liaise with auditor for interim and final audit for 2019
- Ad hoc assignment from Finance Manager
This is an autonomous role and you will enjoy working on your own accounts, whilst being part of a fantastic team. You will benefit from working with a highly specialised market leading business that delivers a world class service. With a global head office based in the UK, the group is listed on the London Stock exchange and is a highly sort after employer.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.