Title General Manager (Parts and Service)
General Manager - Resource Planning - Budget - Customer Demands - Consumer Market Situation - Based in Saraburi - Up to 150K Based on Experience
An international Heavy Equipment Company
- Assesses present and future needs, trends, problems and profit opportunities of the Parts Department.
- Establishes short and long term operating and financial objectives for the Parts Department within the Company's overall plans and policies
- Ensures that approved policies and objectives are clearly understood and effectively applied within the department.
- Formulates annual and monthly sales/profit objectives and expense budget in accordance with company objectives.
- Reviews and appraises the results of activities within the department and takes appropriate actions as necessary.
- Develops merchandising strategies to ensure the objectives are obtained.
- Maintains appropriate communication within and between all departments within the branch.
- Promotes safe work habits and ensures that safety rules are followed.
- Develops and maintains policies and practices which will ensure positive customer relations.
- Stays familiar with the activities of competition, market conditions and department operation; keeps the Branch Manager informed.
- Conducts regular sales meetings.
- Trains and grows parts department personnel.
· 10 years of experience in dealership operations supporting the material handling, heavy equipment or automotive industries with a background in parts and service.
· Knowledge and understanding and of successful business operations knowledge
· Material handling industry is a plus, not required
· Bachelor's Degree in a field such as automotive technology, industrial technology, business or related experience
· Financial aptitude/experience is a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Access, etc)
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.