Would you like to work for a growing Investment company, who are looking for a Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join their expanding stable of businesses. Your role as a Group Management Accountant will be to work closely with the senior stakeholders and within the Group Finance team to complete monthly management accounts and reports for their portfolio of companies.
For this role, they are looking for an Accountant, with a can-do attitude and who has had exposure to statutory accounts. You'll be part of a dynamic and talented team where your ability and desire to balance financial and management accounting will be well received.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Mixed work including management accounting and reporting packs.
- Developing a true understanding of the financial performance of each of your portfolio entities
- Complete monthly accounts including recs and journals
- Report on project work across your portfolio
- Providing advice and feedback regarding cashflow, actuals and updates on business
- Work closely with the Investors and attend Portfolio client meetings to discuss accounts and any issues
Key skills you will require will include
- Be a newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Broad commercial accounting experience, ideally from an SME background with some statutory knowledge
- Clear communicator both written and verbal and with a professional outlook
- Strong Excel and Microsoft skills
- Knowledge of Group or Portfolio Accounting would be advantageous.
If you are interested in building your career within a growing business then get in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail