Our client is one of the leading technologies related MNC which has constantly achieved strong business performance around the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "HC Strategic Leader" who has solid HR foundation with strong skill in HR Strategy / HR Shared Services / HR Operation. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset with open-minded attitude to drive the culture of the organization with solid interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management, and leadership skill.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading end-to-end HC Strategic which comprise of the strategic in Recruitment, HR Process & Policy, HR Compliance, C&B, Payroll, and HRIS & Reporting
- Perform as Strategic HR Partner by leading, managing and enhancing HR matters via consulting, support and guidance to managers on HR matters
- Coach other leaders and team leads in matters such as employee fulfillment and productivity
- Review policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure aligned to current business needs and requirements as well as ensure compliance with the applicable labour legislation
- Create and develop recruitment strategies to recruit the best talent
- Partner with stakeholders on responsive programs for increased employee engagement
- Ensure an effective L&D program and performance management program
- Manage employee grievances and recommend actions, in line with company policies
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of end-to-end HR services delivery and provide the best solutions for HR operational challenges to enhance standards of HR services and employee experiences
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience as HR Generalist OR HR Shared service and at least 5 years in management levels in MNC
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Experience in developing people-related guidelines, processes, policies. and developing frameworks
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen with strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multitask and manage in a fast-paced environment
- Strong in process improvement and simplification, and project management
- Empathic leader with an inherent ability to put themselves in others' shoes
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.