About Our Client
Our client is a Swiss based pharmaceutical company with strong presence globally. Their business in Thailand oversees APAC cluster and is now looking for a Head of Commercial Finance to play strategic business partnering role and help driving the business forward.
An amazing opportunity to lead a financial analysis & commercial finance team in a well-established and profitable company. You will be a candidate to step up into a Regional Finance Director role in the future, competing with other cluster Head of Commercial Finances from other countries.
- Expected to provide strong business partnering and lead a finance ways of working agenda that is high support and high challenge and offer in depth commercial support to the Management Board and own analysis of performance and recommendations to the business.
- Own the annual budget and three-year strategic plan, identifying areas for growth and efficiency.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of skillful Finance professionals, ensuring they have the right balance of technical skills and commercial savviness.
- Responsible for providing financial advice and insights to Leadership Team on all commercial related matters including revenue, marketing investment and new business opportunities to improve business performance and support decision-making.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure consistency between long-term forecasts, annual planning and forecasting and weekly flash of revenue and marketing investment.
- Establish credibility by being a trusted business partner.
- Ability to translate financial and non-financial revenue and marketing metrics into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward.
- Own the delivery of financial assessment of key business activities and new business opportunities including industry trends, competitors to find opportunities whilst mitigating risks
- At lease a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Big4 Auditor with CPA is a plus
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable ability to challenge effectively and drive a business for performance
- Experience of working in a commercial finance function from Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or FMCG industries
- Strong business partnering experience, plus ability to deliver and handle change, hands-on and independent
- Able to lead and inspire high performing teams, ensuring clear goals and objectives are set and organizing work effectively to get the most out of the group - with ability to work long hours
- Comfortable working with big data sets and translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
- Advanced excel skill and experience and initiative in building robust financial models
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.