Our client are a global leader in the consumer healthcare industry. Their products touch the lives of more than 200 million people in more than 100 countries each year. A business driven by culture and innovation, they are looking for a Head of Communications to be their regional voice for the brand and their core values.
Reporting directly into leadership, the Head of Communications for India and APAC will take charge in developing and delivering their communication programs to achieve the businesses product and corporate objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead as their strategic communicator for the APAC region while working closely with all respective stakeholders across the organisation to achieve their communication goals
- Driving their APAC PR (offline and online) strategies to ensure their regional voice and needs are reflected in core campaigns and materials
- Partnering with the rest of the organization in designing and delivering their APAC Employer Branding messaging while also designing and delivering an internal communications plan for the region with a focus on achieving a higher level of information sharing and collaboration
What you look like:
- A minimum of 10+ years' experience in a PR role, both from the business and agency side preferably from or working within the consumer healthcare and medical industries. They are also open to FMCG candidates who have worked closely with innovation teams
- Experience in managing multiple markets across APAC. A focus on India would be ideal
- You are required to be an effective influencer and collaborator therefore experience in managing teams as well as global challenging stakeholders is needed
- A successful employee in their business would be a self-motivated enterprise thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset and interest in building a best-in-class organization
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Lyle Patrisha Adinda
EA Reg No: R1548840