Our client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the industry. They are looking for Legal and Compliance Manager to be responsible for Legal and Compliance tasks while reporting directly to the CEO
· Manage overall legal and compliance for the company
· Reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal documents
· Support duties assigned by CEO and enforce internal corporate governance/approvals
· Monitoring and tracking of legal-related documents and contracts
· Advise in Thai Personal Data Protection laws and regulations.
· Liaise with external counsel, where applicable, on litigation or legal related matters
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in law or related field
· 5+ years of working experience in Legal, Compliance or related field
· Familiar with Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents, PDPA, litigation matters, PReMA
· Understands the local and the international laws, policies and regulations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· In-house lawyer experience with either public or private company
· Thai nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.