Our client is an established privately-owned company that has AUM exceed US$20 billion within the renewable resources manufacturing and efficient energy industries. They are looking to hire a Head of Content, a newly-created role to take our in-house digital newsroom to the next level. This role will be based in Indonesia. Ideal candidate will need to have minimum of 8 years experience, with proven digital content marketer, focus on content creation/storytelling across multiple digital and social channels.
About the role:
The Head of Content will work with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and communications objectives, then translate this into multi-format content that appeals directly to the target audience. You will help manage a team of writers, designers, videographers and photographers to tell stories across multiple digital channels, including SEO-optimised websites and social media, in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
The Head of Content will also use analytics to continually improve performance, as well as manage amplification budgets to ensure the right content is seen by the right audience.
· Manage the content team
· Ensure content is on time and high quality compared to international peers
· Liaise with stakeholders to understand and meet their communications objectives while humanizing the business
· Manage distribution and amplification to ensure content is seen by the right audience(s)
· Use data to continually improve performance
· Constantly test new ideas, formats and platforms to keep us at the cutting edge
· Proven digital content marketer with focus on content creation/storytelling across multiple digital and social channels
· 10+ years experience
· Proven leadership skills
· Strong English skills. Experience of working across multiple languages a bonus
· Experienced at using data & analytics to continually improve performance
· Currently holds senior position in content marketing team eg Head of Content or similar
· Agency experience is an added bonus
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105