Argyll Scott is helping the client lookinf for Head of Data Architect. This role will responsible for developing & governing the future-proof enterprise data platform & solution architecture strategy & roadmap. Good communicator & stakeholder manager with C-level & Heads from both technology and business, and guide them to understand how data landscape aligns with business strategy & application projects.
- You have deep hands-on experience with defining the approach for data management, EDW, BI, streaming, data lake architecture, data integration, cleansing & security in a financial regulated organization
- Formulate enterprise-wide data management policies and standards to ensure that all data is organized in compliance with regulations and user requirements
- Lead Data Platform architecture design and enhancemen and Optimize Data Platform usage and cost
- Play Data Architecture SME to provide leadership, consultant and problem-solving support to Digital, IT & Bus, Knowledge of technology trends
- Solutioning from current to target states of the architecture to align with strategic initiatives with sound implementation design & plan
- Be a trusted architect adviser to the senior stakeholders and to guide the IT teams in dbms, MDM, OLTP, data modelling, streaming, data lake, EDW, ETL, analytics, big data application trends
- Evaluation of data related technologies, and defining best practices in the assessments of standards, tools and methodologies
- Ensures services adhere to enterprise architectural principles - reusability, modularity, loose coupling, ease of use, security, high quality data services, performance, availability, scalability, & integrity
- Independently manage data platform projects to support Smart
- Cross functional collaboration among data team functions (data science, data product, data intelligence, data engineering and data platform)
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Extensive knowledge in Azure/AWS. At least 1 year real time data streaming or data API management role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with business leaders to align with strategic goals.
- Data Architecture and engineering professional
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with data platform architecture, MDM, NoSQL, kafka /streaming, data lake, data API, CDC, ETL and real time decision engine development. Strong experience on data model design, ideally from FSI Industry
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.