Job Title - Head of Digital and Ecommerce
Our client is one the leading global fast-food business who have multiple brands. They have 800+ units Franchise market, across 14 geographies. The role is responsible for Middle East and North Africa region.
A true digital native… this leader will be a key player in the Performance team leading the E-Commerce strategy and its execution and having oversight over the ACQUISITION, CONVERSION and RETENTION strategy for the business.
This digital leader will be a key revenue and profit driver for the region, with responsibility for converting traffic to profitable transactions through all digital channels: Website, Mobile apps, chat bots etc. This Ecommerce leader will expand, optimize conversion & LTV by driving consumer awareness, interest, personalization at scale and ultimately preference for our client. In order to achieve the company's aggressive growth objectives, this Ecommerce leader will create collaborative joint customer business plans in close collaboration with brand and digital marketing teams and help solve highly complex customer and channel challenges
- Product management
- Digital Customer Acquisition
- Digital Marketing
- Online customer experience
- Content Management
- Campaign & promotion management
- IT Security
- 10+ years of solid experience in a DTC ecommerce environment and proven leadership of ecommerce projects
- 5+ years of experience working with web-based product development, workflow modelling and understanding of typical technology architecture and transactional web sites.
- Have technical skills with knowledge of databases, and user interface design, as well as familiarity with e-commerce systems including CMS.
- Experience working with or managing digital media agencies and oversight of digital media budgets is helpful
- Knowledge of CRM, AB Testing, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adjust etc
- Have been through or led significant change within a Technology environment
- Extensive knowledge of E-Commerce technology and sophisticated analytics.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results