Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Digital Lending Strategy. This role will responsible for establishing Digital lending as a business line with market leading customer engagement and products & services.
- Responsible for establishing Digital lending as a business line with market leading customer engagement and products & services
- Managing P&L and financial impact for digital lending business including product-wise and function-wise analysis.
- Effective use of digital platform to originate, retain & cross sell suitable loan products in order to deliver faster and more efficient decision.
- Identifying opportunities in digital lending business to improve customer experiences and prepare for the future growth.
- Establish a strategic vision and execute on eco system partnership based lending products & services
- Driving digital transformation for the lending business as well as managing change and delivery of new digital features and products.
- Leverage internal data, establish external data partnerships for enhanced customer analytics & business profitability
- Ensure internal & external compliance to policies, regulatory requirements and sustainable industry norms
- A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (finance, computer science, electrical engineering, etc) or MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- A strong customer focus and a natural inclination to let empirical research define and inform product/service priorities
- 15+ years relevant work experience, including product management experience, including minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Deep understating of various lending capabilities
- Proven experience in project management of multiple initiatives with competing priority and disparate resourcing
- Experience shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.