Financial Controller (15 month FTC)
Are you an ACA qualified Financial Controller looking for a long-term contract within an established and successful company? If so, this opportunity will prove to be of great interest...
This business require an interim FC to come on-board ASAP to cover a maternity leave. The role will include the following duties -
- Supervising and developing the accounts team, reporting to the CFO
- Setting up and maintaining and developing financial system, controls and procedures
- Preparing year and accounts and audit pack/audit liaison
- Responsible for the statutory financial reporting process in order to achieve accurate and timely external financial reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring that external Group financial reporting complies with IFRS, Disclosure and Transparency rules and Companies Act requirements.
- Manage the annual and interim audit process including the relationship with the auditors to ensure smooth, timely process.
- Responsible for ensuring external advisors (auditors, actuaries, banks) are aligned in providing accurate and complete information for financial reporting process.
- Liaison with the tax teams.
- Preparation of board papers for consideration and approval of proposed new accounting policies by the Board.
- Responsible for the implementation of changes to IFRS across the Group.
- Review and management of work produced by the Statutory Reporting Accountant
You will need to be a qualified accountant with post-qualified industry experience within any industry.
Please apply through this advert and feel free to follow up directly with an email/phone call.