Our client is one of the top fastest growing online portal companies in Asia servicing financial products at the lowest cost. They are looking for Head of Finance to be responsible for overseeing all functions of an organization's finance and operations while being a finance business partner to the MD.
· Be business partner and financial advisor to the business and management
· Enhance the Monthly/Yearly closing process and contribute recommendation while take actions to improve financial and operational performance for short/mid/long term
· Develop, prepare and implement policies and procedures to improve the effective of the operations
· Responsible for the Business forecast, budget, cost control, profitability and improve margins
· Proactively lead process control in collecting operational data, reporting and analysis of the financial status
· Effective and ensure appropriate tax planning, treasury, working capital management and compliance functions are in place and managed.
· Corporate with internal and external auditors
· Prepare and assist monthly financial and management reports to Regional Office
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Accounting or Finance with CPA certification
· 10+ years of experience in accounting, audit, finance, tax or related field
· Solid knowledge of financial statements, financial data analysis, TFRS, IFRS, local tax rules and statutory reporting requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Proficient in using a range of database, reporting, Business Intelligence technologies, various financial reporting systems and computerize accounting skills - Microsoft Excel
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.