We are currently working with an award-winning company based in Surrey who are seeking a Head of Finance to join their business. The business has a proven background in providing transformational services through project managed programs.
Your role as the Head of Finance role will entail taking responsibility for managing the financial activities of the business, assist in developing financial strategies with the Senior Leadership team and CEO.
Your key responsibilities for this Head of Finance role will include
- Day to day management of the financial operations including P&L, Balance sheets, Cashflows, and monthly management accounts
- Lead on the preparation of the annual accounts and liaise with auditors when required
- Review the Budgets and Forecasts and update the senior leadership team on cashflow and expenditure
- Oversee and manage the expenses, payroll, invoicing and payments
- Update processes and procedures where applicable
- Ensure all the SORP charity regulations and corporation tax are met
Key skills required for this Finance Manager role will include
- Qualified Accountant ( ACCA | ACA | CIMA | CIPFA or equivalent)
- Proven experience within an SME environment
- A clear communicator both written and verbal
- Have a flexible approach, results-driven with a pro-active approach
- Knowledge of SAGE is desirable but knowledge of SORP will be essential for this role
The business would look at Part-Time candidate for this role and if offers a great opportunity to work within a constantly changing environment where you are able to add impact through your professionalism