- Hong Kong & Macau
- Leadership role
- Health supplements
A Head of General Trade role arises from our client as a prominent brand in FMCG within the health supplements category. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will lead a team to:
- Develop strategy and plans for general trade which align and integrate with the brand's channel and category strategy.
- Develop and execute sales and operations plan
- Drive commercial planning and manage sales and business development strategies, set clear commercial objectives and targets
- Track and monitor KPIs, market share, and run reliable sales forecast for assigned channels
- Drive growth with existing and new customers, identify business opportunities, develop and maintain a solid relationship with key stakeholders
- At least 15 years' relevant experience in general trade from FMCG (preferably in health supplements, food & beverages, or milk powder)
- Strong network in drug stores and distribution networks
- Excellent communications, organizational and analytical skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.