Our Client is a renowned UK based Financial Services Organisation with a truly global network and presence, who are hiring a Head of HR to lead the Singapore domestic people operations.
- Accountable for establishing and ongoing management of all HR processes and procedures - from recruitment to benefits to MI/reporting requirements
- Understanding HR, Audit and Regulatory Requirements (Internal/External, onsite/offsite, legal entity, MAS etc) and implementing processes to ensure compliance.
- Management of of payroll process (supplier, data transfer etc)
- Stakeholder management with UK, e.g. Business line HRBPs, Exec Services, International Reward, etc.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the provision of advice and analysis to inform business decisions and anticipate and provide solutions.
- Support key deliverable's, including 2019/2020 Compensation rounds, Change programmes, Talent & Performance Management/Development, Commercial Culture Programme, etc.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on relevant local employment law, personnel and training policies, practices, procedures and new developments, as appropriate.
- 10-15 years of HR Generalist experience in building organization strategy and execution and have rich experience in operational HR matters
- Drive initiatives on Employee Engagement & Retention
- BFSI experience is an absolute must have
- Strong written communication & presentation skills (including MS Office skills - PowerPoint/Excel)
- Develop and manage HR budgets
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105