Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Innovation and Strategy. This role will be the incubator of new business initiatives and owner in setting up the project plan.
- Lead projects/ initiatives focusing on innovation of a coherent business vision, strategy and roadmap via a partnership / JV / Projects with senior leaders
- Extract and explore data to identify opportunities based on the ever-changing competitive landscape as well as interpret industry trends, business strategy and manage the portfolio of investment
- Be the incubator of new business initiatives and owner in setting up the project plan
- Take ownership of strategic business case development, plus execution plan, financial metrics and team goals to ensure sustainable long term success
- Help the executive team in making build/buy/partner decisions in key business areas
- Manage and evaluate portfolio data and key initiatives assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
- Create processes and tools for aligning and updating stakeholders on optimizing efficiency and effectiveness
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across regional, local and global teams to understand business challenges and opportunities. Recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes that can be experimented on to promote scalability
- 8-10 years of experience in a strategy, project management, business development, or general management
- 3-5 years of experience in Start-up or a platform-based tech start-up
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Proven record of project/ partnership management for a leading company in the region
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals
- Experience successfully multi-tasking, dealing with ambiguity, paying attention to detail while quickly driving towards insights and actions.
- Proven ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills are crucial
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.