I am looking for a strategic leader to serve as Head of Innovation for a leading Chinese Bank.
- Drive digital acquisition and engagement agenda for the bank
- Formulate & drive strategic direction and priorities of innovation projects across multiple customer segments
- Plan, design and deliver digital acquisition and engagement solutions by collaborating with business, products and technology partners
- Manage digital projects - research, business requirement gathering, user experience, UAT, launch marketing, market promotion etc
- Increase customer conversation rate & optimise cost per acquisition on digital channels
- Drive public website channel and other digital media channels development with marketing benchmarking, prototyping and performance tracking
- Strong business knowledge of ecosystem, fintech, e-commerce, digital channel marketing and related strategies, including using social media, big data, mobile, internet banking etc
- Understand regulatory requirements and emerging technology on digital acquisition, financing digitalization and engagement
- Experience with business and digital transformation and managing e-commerce/innovation projects
- Must have worked in Financial Services industry
- Cantonese/Mandarin skills is a MUST
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for Digital, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at wsoh@ argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.