Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of IT Digital Product (Platform Product). This role will responsible for overseeing the product development process to go from high level product concept to business requirement, customer journey design an ultimately the delivery of the product.
- Define clear vision and aspiration of the new digital products, based on understanding of the customers ' pain points, competitive landscape and the bank s strategic direction
- Understand customer s needs and define clear problem statement
- Benchmark to competitive landscape
- Define what the new digital solutions
- Oversee the product development process to go from high level product concept to business requirement, customer journey design and ultimately the delivery of the product
- Ensure design principles and service standard of the new products meet the requirement in order to ensure consistent and seamless customer experience
- Monitor business result and customer feedback as input to post launch continuous improvement or if necessary, pivoting of the product concept to new areas
- Management of the idea backlog (e.g., potential product ideas to be pursued, prioritization of those ideas) and resource allocation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, preferably background in business administration, economics, finance, or engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Retail Banking need to have both product/process experience , business responsibility and experience in Digital Channels & Innovations
- Strong knowledge of bank wide products & processes,strong knowledge of banking environment development, strong knowledge of new technology possibility and development, knowledge of local regulations
- Proven Project Management experience
- Stress resilient, Visionary, Strong communicator, Open for change
- Strong knowledge of IT solutions, banking products, Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle (Agile and Waterfall)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.