A global consumer food brand client is looking for a Regional Head of Media & Partnerships to join its regional office in Singapore.
This is a newly created role to drive the Brand's ambitions; to define and lead the media planning strategies and partnerships across the region, alongside media optimisation to drive sales.
Reporting to VP Brand and Communications, this position shall be the media domain expert and create the centre of excellence for the region. This is an individual contributor role.
- Work with distributors/key accounts, agencies, and internal teams to strategise, plan and coordinate with media partners to plan and execute media planning (TV, OOH, Digital) and media buying
- Develop the media strategy and plan through strong data approach, articulate strategy and plan to and gain buy-in from distributors/key accounts and internal teams
- Develop strategic roadmap for the region in achieving media spend and ROI optimisation, sales and mind share growth
- Partner extensively to develop opportunities to generate incremental revenue via new projects
- Contribute to a central branding-focused strategy sharpened by a deeply understood regional and market-level perspective
- Understand and interpret briefs and the apply of client and agency-derived insights to develop marketing and communications solutions
- Ensure local and regional campaigns or projects are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Build capability in all in-markets on effective media planning, buying, and tracking
- Be the champion within the organization, curating and applying learnings from other markets in the world and bring external best practices in, to enable distributors/key accounts to execute fast and execute well
- Lead tests to continuously find ways to optimise media
- Mandatory: experienced with food and/or beverage marketing
- 12+ years of experience in digital or media (from either in-house/client or agencies) with regional accountability across APAC
- Solid expertise in working with social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok, Line) and paid social media campaigns
- Successful in stakeholders management and delivering success through others
- Between S$165,000 and $275,000, + variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421